Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gottesdienst at the Brothers'


By Larry Beane

I would like to thank Father Tim Rossow and everyone at Bethany Lutheran Church in Naperville, IL for their hospitality in inviting me to speak at their impressive 2015 Brothers of John the Steadfast conference, "When Heterodoxy Hits Home", last month.

My talk was entitled "Doctrine And/Or Practice?" and it is available online in both video and audio.  All of the presentations are available here (video) and here (audio).

I would also like to thank Fathers Randy Asburry and Eric Anderson for interviewing me on "Steadfast Throwdown" twice.  The first was a teaser for the conference, the second was a followup (I understand that it will be available soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Neither spam, vulgarity, comments that are insulting, slanderous or otherwise unbefitting of Christian dignity nor anonymous posts will be published.